Work In Progress Program
Preparing individuals for successful entry or re-entry into the workforce.
Gain Confidence with the Computer!
- Learn basic computer skills
- Explore the Internet
Learn the Skills for a Successfull Job Search!
- Meeting people who can assist
- Preparing quality applications
- writing state of the art resumes
- Interviewing with confidence
- Conducting the necessary follow up correspondence
Learn What Employers Want in Employees!
- Teamwork in the workplace
- Communication skills
- People skills
- Work ethic defined
Learn About Community Resources!
- How to solve transportation issues
- Affordable daycare
- Employment assistance
- Family assistance programs
SUNY Delhi, North Hall, Delhi, N.Y.
(Classroom is next to Campus Police)
For more information, please contact
Delaware Opportunities (607)746-1630 OR (607)746-4514
The people of the State of New York underwrite the cost of this program and there is not charge to the participant.