111 Main Street
P.O. Box 269
Delhi, NY 13753
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Support Establishment – Preparation and filing with the court of appropriate petitions to establish a non-custodial parent’s support obligation.
- Support Collection – Automatic receipt, accounting and disbursement of all child support payments
- Support Enforcement – Including, but not limited to, automatic wage withholding interception of non-custodial parent’s Federal and State Tax refunds, and obtaining judgments.
- Medical Support Services – Establishment and enforcement of the non-custodial parent’s obligation to provide Health Insurance.
- Location Search – Computerized search of State and Federal agencies’ files to locate the non-custodial parent.
- Paternity Establishment – Preparation and filing with the court of petitions to establish an individual as being the father of a child. Establishing paternity secures a child’s rights to support, as well as inheritance from his or her father.
- Legal Representation – Provision of a lawyer to represent you in court for support and/or paternity matters (see reverse).
- Field Investigation – Activities by local child support enforcement personnel to assist in the location of absent parents (see reverse).